MRJO’s classification of scientific research fields:
- Social Sciences
- Natural/Physical Sciences
The Non-Governmental Association “Euro Project”, serves as the publishing house for the Multidisciplinary Research Journal Olcinium (MRJO).
Euro Project’s Activity
1.Scientific research in:
- Economics & Business Management
- Language & Literature
- Information Technology
- Law and Politics
- Biology & Chemistry
2. Researching in Development:
- Tourism, Agriculture, and Infrastructure
- Preparation and development of staff for; banks, experts, customs, police communes, municipal managers etc.
- Organization of seminars, professional and scientific conferences, presentation etc.
Leadership of the Non-Governmental Association “Euro Project”:
- Directorate for International Cooperation
- Directorate for National Programs
- Directorate for publishing activities
- Directorate for Innovative and Technological Development
- Directorate for the organization of scientific conferences
- Directorate for the Advancement and Promotion of Scientific Magazines